For the 105 Series Round Tail Spiders with the 1300, 1600, or 1750 Engines, often referred to as the "Series 1 Spiders." Includes the 1600 Duetto Spider which was only produced from 1966-1967, and the Spider 1300 Junior & 1750 Spider Veloce produced from 1968-1969.
The Alfa Romeo Duetto Spider (Series 1) Complete Digital Manual includes the following:
- Factory Shop manuals covering all the 105 Series Spiders
- Parts manual that illustrates every part on the 1600 Duetto & 1750 Spider - every nut, bolt and washer is listed! A “must have” if you are restoring a round tail Spider.
- Owner’s manual for the Duetto, Junior & 1750
- Numerous Sales Brochures, pamphlets & flyers
- Factory publicity photos
- Wiring Diagrams for Duetto, Junior & 1750
- A short Alfa Romeo Heritage video
- Photo gallery showing Alfa Models from 1910 to 2004
- 25 years worth of Alfa Romeo Sales Brochures from 1949 to 1974, showing over 700 images.
- Special Tool Catalog
- Technical Specifications & Characteristics Manuals
- A complete year-by-year listing of all chassis & engine numbers for the Duetto Spider.
The complete digital manuals are property of Fiat Auto S.p.A. and may only be printed or reproduced for personal use by the owner of the CarDisc manual. These digital manuals are copyrighted by CarDisc International and may not be reproduced or copied in part or in whole, without the expressed written permission of CarDisc International Ltd.