For the Spider, Sprint, & Sedan. Includes the Touring Spider and Berlina models in both the 2000 (102 Series) and 2600 (106 Series) models produced from 1958-1968, as well as the rare 2600 SZ.
The Alfa Romeo 2000 & 2600 Complete Digital Manual includes the following:
- Factory Shop manuals covering all the 2000 & 2600 cars
- 2000 & 2600 Parts manuals that illustrate every part on all the models listed above - every nut, bolt and washer is listed! A “must have” if you are restoring any 2000 or 2600.
- Owner’s manuals covering all 2000 and 2600 cars including supplements for the SZ, Sprint and cars with 4 wheel disc brakes
- Two booklets titled “Enjoying your Alfa” & “Alfa Romeo History Highlights”
- Numerous Sales Brochures, pamphlets & flyers
- Factory publicity photos
- Wiring Diagrams for all models listed above
- A short Alfa Romeo Heritage video
- Photo gallery showing Alfa Models from 1910 to 2004
- 25 years worth of Alfa Romeo Sales Brochures from 1949 to 1974, showing over 700 images.
- Special Tool Catalog
- Technical Specifications & Characteristics Manual
- A complete year-by-year listing of all chassis & engine numbers for all models. Find out the “true” year of your Alfa, how many were made for each year and if your 2000 or 2600 is rare!
The complete digital manuals are property of Fiat Auto S.p.A. and may only be printed or reproduced for personal use by the owner of the CarDisc manual. These digital manuals are copyrighted by CarDisc International and may not be reproduced or copied in part or in whole, without the expressed written permission of CarDisc International Ltd.